Monday 20 June 2011

To kill my frustration after hearing and boredom

I started to learn technique of baking and sugar craft since Sept 2009. I receive an order for cupcakes for a mini wedding anniversary sometime next month so I started to look for a simple roses,,All I can find is roses that uses, petal cutter from small to big, calyx, florist wire tape and other. So I come up with something simple and easy to do. All you need is a container of water, brush, small rolling pin, round cutter and fondant of your choice of colour.


First you need to take a small amount of fondant as below.



Then roll is like a small sausage and flatten using rolling pin as below.



And then roll the flatten fondant like this.

Now you need to roll your fondant and use the round cutter. You may need 5 rounds.

Take the rounds and fold it around the roll fondant (Image 5) overlapping each other. Lightly pinch the petals and fold it.


I will post a video on how to do simple fondant rose soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment