Monday 23 May 2011

For one more day

I am a lot of reading lately. Not anything but the kill the boredom while on train. While I was reading "For One More Day" by Mitch Albom.. I start to think back and wish God could grant me a day, full day to spent with my dad. I did not appreciate my dad when he was alive and till end of his life..I always have this guilty feeling in me that will be there forever..I wish I be nice to my dad knowing that he will leave us all forever..While I was feeling sad I called a special person and ask him who would be the person he'll spend if God grant him a day and he says his dad, He didn't have the chance to grew up with his dad. His dad passed away when he was 6 years old. And the I start to realise what a bad daughter I am..I can feel my father's hurt and agony now though i know he is watching over me all the time. It's too late to apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment